The Scleroderma Education Project website has been nominated for the Healthline “Best Health Blog of 2014” competition. This is an honor in itself, but winning this competition could help boost scleroderma awareness and add to the mission of the Scleroderma Education Project – educating patients so they can work more effectively with their physicians.
Here is how you can help us to win this competition:
(Note: You must have a US-based Facebook or Twitter account to vote)
- Click this link to get to the competition home page:
Healthline “Best Health Blog 2014 Competition”
- In the middle of the page, you will see a box that has:
- Type “Scleroderma” in the search box and you will see “The Scleroderma Education Project” below. Select this link.
- Log in with your Facebook or Twitter account. When you click Okay, your vote will be counted!
- If you have both a Facebook and a Twitter account, you can vote twice – once with each account!
- And it gets even better – you can vote once a day through the contest ending date – January 15th, 2015.
IMPORTANT: In order to help us to win this important competition, set your calendar to have a daily automatic reminder to vote every day through January 15th. And tell your friends and family members to do the same.